Dr. Masaru Emoto, the self-described Messenger of Water, will do a major water ceremony in Fukushima, Japan, on July 25. The ceremony will also be streamed live on UStream. He is urging worldwide participation to send our apologies, love and gratitude to all the waters on the Planet Earth. Below are new details.
Let’s do our best, FUKUSHIMA! Prayer for the World Peace will be held on July 25.
As I mentioned on this blog on June 19, we will be holding an event, The Ceremony for offering Love and Gratitude to Water, in Fukushima prefecture, since it received a severe blow from the nuclear accident. Now, we are ready to announce the details.
This event will be held at Iwaki Misaki Park.
Address: 93 Aza Daisaku, Shimo kami shiro, Onahama. Iwaki City, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan.
Date: Monday, July 25.
Time: 4:00 to 6:00 a.m. (Japan time).
● Accessing free energy of the universe by intoning 528 Hz sound
● Silent Prayer for disaster victims’ peace in heaven
● Dr. Jose Arguelles’ peace in heaven
Dr. Jose Arguelles is the person who taught me about Mayan calendar. It is truly regrettable that he passed away on March 23rd this year. We would like to offer our prayer for his peace in heaven.
● Opening remarks by Dr. Masaru Emoto, Chairman of Emoto Peace Project, nonprofit organization
● Ceremony of Offering Love and Gratitude to Water lead by Dr. Masaru Emoto
● Introducing messages of encouragement from people around the world to Fukushima residents
● Japanese Taiko Drum Performance by Kei Nishino
● Dance and folk song performance by local people
● Song of Joy by all participants
● Agnithotra fire ceremony will be conducted by Mr. Reiner. This ceremony has been offered for over 20 years in order to reduce the effect of radiation at Chernobyl.
This event will be live broadcasted to the world via Internet TV.
4:00 a.m. on Monday Japan time would be 8:00 p.m. on Sunday in many places in Europe, and it would be 2:00 p.m. or so in the U.S. It will make it easy for great number of people around the world to join this prayer for world peace through the Internet. We hope one million people will be putting their hearts together simultaneously.
Please pass around this information to your friends. Prayer and positive energy sent by as many people as possible will be able to defeat negative energy.
Let me share my understanding of Dr. Einstein’s formula, E=MC2. Usually it is understood that E=MC2 means Energy = Mass x the square of speed of light. However, my interpretation is as follows. Energy = number of people x the square of consciousness of people.
Therefore, it is important to have as many people involved in any positive act. I would like to ask you all to join us at least through the Internet if you won’t be able to attend physically.
We will keep you updated on this blog. Thank you very much.
Dr. Masaru Emoto
Messenger of Water